To deliver an educational, entertaining, and competitive experience showcasing Canadian livestock genetics and agriculture products to the world.
Welcome to the Canadian Western Agribition
Canadian Western Agribition (CWA), located in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada, is a premier event renowned for being the best beef show on the continent and the largest livestock show in Canada.
The show is anchored by beef cattle and features a diverse array of livestock and an extensive agribusiness trade show. CWA takes place over six days and is a unique blend of agriculture, Indigenous culture, education, shopping, and live entertainment, making it a truly immersive experience, and world-class event. It is also home to the esteemed Maple Leaf Finals Pro Rodeo, hosting four nights of action-packed entertainment!
The event is an international hub of agriculture excellence, hosting over 1,200 international guests from over 63 countries in 2022. CWA is where the world meets.
Canadian Western Agribition is a world-class livestock event and will continue to be a global leader in the agriculture marketplace.
- To promote the expansion, development and interest in agriculture
- To encourage the breeding and improvement of livestock
- To promote interest in agriculture and stock raising, and particularly to organize, sponsor and host an annual agriculture show
- To encourage competition within and among various breeds of livestock, and among producers of other agricultural products
- To focus attention on the outstanding qualities of various agricultural products and breeds of livestock and promote the sale of agricultural products and livestock
- To promote the export of agricultural products
- To foster improved urban-rural relations within the agricultural industry
- To provide a forum in which to channel educational information to the agricultural industry and to the public generally
Canadian Western Agribition is committed to upholding the following values as we pursue our mission and vision.
Awards & Recognition
2021 Paragon Business Excellence Awards
Marketing and Promotionals Achievement Award finalistCanadian Western Agribition