Current Employment Opportunities
Canadian Western Agribition is looking for a full-time Relationship Coordinator. Are you creative, enthusiastic and looking to make your mark on Saskatchewan’s business community? If so, Canadian Western Agribition wants you on the team.
What you’ll get:
- The chance to work with a wide network of sponsors and industry partners
- A close-knit team of co-workers eager to get to know you and help you succeed
- A flexible work environment, respectful of work-life balance
- The opportunity to create and execute new ideas and innovative marketing solutions
- Rewarding and challenging experience at a world-class and world-renowned agricultural event
What you’ll do:
- The primary function of this role is to provide administrative and practical support to all areas related to the fulfillment of sponsorship contracts
- Organize Agribition’s presence at community events throughout the year
- Manage volunteer-based committees
- Sell ads in association with the Agribition Pro Rodeo Program
- Identify and grow new sponsor opportunities
What you’ll bring:
- Ability to work well with others and an extremely positive team attitude
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite of programs
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- A strong focus on building and maintaining professional relationships
- Time management and attention to detail
- Knowledge of the agriculture industry or Canadian Western Agribition is considered an asset
- A diploma, certificate or degree in marketing, business administration, communications or a related combination of education and experience
About Agribition: Canadian Western Agribition (CWA) is Canada’s best beef cattle show and has grown into Regina’s largest annual attraction. CWA is home to one of the largest trade shows in Canada, a unique western lifestyle and livestock expo, and a platform for agricultural education. CWA has been operating in Regina since 1971 and is a proud member of the community. CWA encourages giving back through fundraising, scholarships and charitable giving.
Canadian Western Agribition is an equal opportunity employer. The successful candidate will receive a compensation package including salary, performance incentives, health & wellness credits, paid vacation, health & dental benefits, an RRSP plan, and professional training opportunities.
Please send resume and cover letter to Brady Kapovic at email@example.com prior to March 15.